Clinic Protocols during Covid-19
The following measures have been put in place so that treatment can continue safely
Remember to follow the current Government Guidelines
STAY ALERT → CONTROL THE VIRUS → SAVE LIVES
Prior to Appointments
- All appointments will receive a pre-screening questionnaire via e-mail. Before the appointment to check the need is still urgent and that you have not developed any Covid-19 symptoms.
- Appointments have been spread out to allow for adequate time between patients for "decontamination" cleaning.
- The clinic has been de-cluttered to minimize surface areas for cleaning
- All soft furnishings have been eliminated to allow for easy cleaning. This means no comfortable chair, no towels and wipe-able polypropylene pillows. Disposable paper roll is used as normal.
- All touch surfaces are cleaned between each patient, this includes but not limited to door handles, card machine, pillows and plinth etc.
- We will adhere to ’social distancing’ as much as possible, thus the space between patient and practitioner chairs has been increased.
- You will see more posters in the clinic with Public Health England Guidance, these are here as reminders to us all.
- We ask that you sanitise your hands for 20 seconds on arrival. Hand sanitising gel and instructions are available in the clinic.
- We may take your temperature using a no-touch medical thermometer.
- You will be provided with a surgical mask to wear during your appointment – If for some reason you prefer not to, please discuss with your Osteopath.
- Your Osteopath will be wearing PPE as advised by Public Health England; this includes a surgical mask, gloves and apron, depending on the most up to date guidelines. This is new for us too.
DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTEMENT, BUT STAY AT HOME
If you or someone you live with has either:
- A high temperature
- A new, continous cough
To book an appointment, or for more information please call us on 01372 897497 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org